A one-day leadership event simulcast LIVE from Atlanta, GA, straight to COLUMBUS, Ohio!
Join 450 of Central Ohio’s best and brightest leaders for a full day of leadership development.
May 9th we will experience content from NINE thought-leading speakers.
Leadercast Columbus brings fun and excitement, with access to leaders who are share their insights and life lessons LIVE on stage in Atlanta with over 100,000 people watching all over the world.
Leadership is beyond the confines of our daily tasks. Beyond the borders of our roles and responsibilities. Leadership asks us to look beyond the everyday and consider the larger community around us — our employees, colleagues, neighbors, and cities. Leadership beckons us to look longer, wider, larger. We are asked to look not only inward, but also outward. Beyond ourselves.
Join us at Leadercast this year as we explore together what leadership looks like Beyond You.
- Date: Friday, May 9th, 2014
- Time: Doors open at 7:30am
Event 8am – 4:30pm EST
- LIVE Simulcast - sparkspace at the LC Pavilion
- Cost: $159/ticket
- Included: Breakfast, lunch, snacks, drinks, fantastic networking and AWESOME content!
Speakers for 2014
Frequently Asked Questions
- Log into your Xorbia Account at www.xorbia.com/home/
- You will see 3 tabs on top; ticket information, ticket transfers, profile setup.
- It should open up and already be on the TICKET INFO tab, but if not click there.
- Go to the ticket options drop down menu
- Choose REGISTER ATTENDEES
- Go through and add each attendees name and their email – when you place the mouse over the grey bar it will automatically open the attendee profile to then fill out their info!
- Leave your laptop – the event will be jam packed with tons of content, you won’t have time to work.
- Doors open at 7:30am and people will arrive bright and early
- Event begins promptly at 8:00am
- We wrap up no later than 4:30pm
- 450 leaders and managers will be in attendance, so bring plenty of business cards
- Whole Food Market is catering breakfast, lunch and snacks (included in the ticket cost)
- Crimson Cup is providing coffee and tea
- Parking is NOT included in the ticket cost for the event. You can find the closest parking locations by clicking HERE or scrolling to the next FAQ
- Dress in layers – we do our best to make sure everyone is comfortable, but just in case you get chilly
STANDARD PARKING LOTS – are all pre pay lots. You will need to pay the machine and then display the ticket on your dash.
- LC Lot: directly behind the LC Pavilion off of Brodbelt Lane
- Fletcher Lot: Located on Hanover Street, off of Nationwide. Huntington Park lies between the LC and this lot.
- Hawking Lot: Next to the Fletcher Lot on Hawking Street
NATIONWIDE GARAGES - these will be pay as you leave garages.
- McConnell Garage – directly across from the LC
- Neil Ave Garage – south of the LC on Neil Ave
- Multiple other lots within a couple blocks; Front Street Garage, Cinema Garage, and Pen Lot
There will be gluten free and vegetarian options. If you have a restriction outside of these please let us know by emailing [email protected] and we will accommodate your needs.
About Our Emcee:
Mark Henson is the founder and chief imagination officer of sparkspace, the most inspiring business retreat center on the planet. Mark and his amazing team have hosted over 4000 meetings since sparkspace opened in January of 2000, and they inspire hundreds of companies each year with their unique brand of professional development workshops. Mark’s blog, spark new thinking, also provides ideas, insight, and inspiration to thousands of business professionals each week, all around the globe.
Founded in 1989, IGS Energy is one of America’s largest independent energy suppliers and a leading advocate for change in the energy industry, committed to efforts that will improve the way we manage and consume energy resources. Today, we serve more than one million residential, commercial and industrial customers across the United States.
Rockstars define success as health, happiness, and high-performance. Rockstar Academy inspires greater levels of confidence, productivity and achievement at work through a fresh new approach to personal and professional development. Our mission is to increase motivation, effectiveness, influence and wellbeing as we support the true rockstar – who is always seeking to strengthen their foundation and build new knowledge.
At Columbus Business First we report the local stories as they happen, delivered immediately online and in our daily emails. Our expert reporters tell you what the news means and how you can profit. We connect you to an exclusive community of local business leaders in print and face-to-face. We keep you ahead of the competition, armed with the leads and tools to grow your business. Columbus Business First. Get the story. Make the connection. Close the deal.
Since 1991, Crimson Cup Coffee & Tea has hand-roasted specialty coffee in Columbus, Ohio and taught independent business owners how to be successful. Sustainable sourced Crimson Cup coffee is available through a network of more than 350 independent coffee houses, grocers, college and universities, restaurants and food service operations across 28 states, as well as the company’s own Crimson Cup Coffee House in the Columbus suburb of Clintonville. For more information, visit crimsoncup.com
Please contact [email protected] if you or your company are interested in becoming a 2014 event sponsor.
Contact Us: programs(at)sparkspace(dot)com or 614-224-7727